[SDL] Re: SDL under Mac OS X

Olivier Fabre off at free.fr.ARGL.invalid
Thu Jan 20 00:20:15 PST 2005

'lo E.,

On 20/01/2005, E. Wing, you wrote:

> To clarify any possible confusion

I'm sorry but that didn't work :-} ... not for me anyway.

> The development package now only contains Xcode/Project Builder
> templates and the SDL documentation.

It would be nice if the sdl site mentionned you have to get the user
package in order to develop, and that the developer package is useful
only for Xcode/PowerBuilder. Some more information about how to include
the lib(s) into one's application without linking statically would be
great too for beginners.

I have now recompiled SDL, libpng, libjpeg, libogg, libvorbis, SDL_mixer
and SDL_image, so I'm ready to go. Ah, I still need to
"install_name_tool" some of them :).

Thanks for the clarifications.
--
Please remove ".ARGL.invalid" from my email when replying.
Incoming HTML mails are automatically deleted.