[SDL] cross-compiling woes

John Josef wyled at crazedmonkeys.com
Tue Jan 18 12:35:05 PST 2005

If you are cross-compiling from the same folder you have the linux build
in (where the .o files are) then you need to 'make clean' before you
build for win32. I would get this problem too when I forgot to 'make
clean' before I did 'sh cross-make.sh -f Makefile.win32' (I also made
separate makefile for the win32 build to make things easier - you could
even rename .o files to .o32 for win32 compiling and then there would be
no problems)

Dunno if that helps, but when I followed:
http://libsdl.org/extras/win32/cross/

everything worked perfectly.