[SDL] Re: SDL under Mac OS X

Olivier Fabre off at free.fr.ARGL.invalid
Tue Jan 18 01:31:45 PST 2005

On 18/01/2005, Bob Ippolito, you wrote:

> Well, you're mistaken..  The SDL framework isn't missing anything as
> far as I can tell.  I've been using them for quite some time.

After these two days spent looking for information and trying various
things, I would probably understand better what happens when the
framework is installed, I guess.

> zlib ships with the OS, SDL_image and SDL_mixer should also be
> available as precompiled frameworks from their respective download
> pages.

Thanks, I'll have another look when the site works again!

--
Please remove ".ARGL.invalid" from my email when replying.
Incoming HTML mails are automatically deleted.