[SDL] Web Page Screwed?

Gaetan de Menten gdementen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:00:19 PST 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 00:24:04 GMT, Philip Pemberton
<philpem at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

>           Jonathan Atkins <jcatki at jcatki.no-ip.org> wrote:
>
> > releases and changelogs can still be reached at http://www.libsdl.org/release/
>
> And the wiki is still up at <http://www.libsdl.org/cgi/docwiki.cgi/>.
>
> Now all we need is for someone to fix the main webserver and we're sorted :)

I'm somewhat working on it... I can't fix the problem with the
database (I don't know what is the problem anyway), but I'll commit an
updated version of the homepage on the CVS in an hour or so. It'll
handle the database problem more gracefully.

We could still have to wait for Sam to check it out from the CVS to
the webserver directory...

All the database-driven features will still be unavailable though...

-Gaetan.