[SDL] Web Page Screwed?

Philip Pemberton philpem at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jan 17 08:34:55 PST 2005

In message <41EA48B2.2000507 at jcatki.no-ip.org>
          Jonathan Atkins <jcatki at jcatki.no-ip.org> wrote:

> Warning: pg_connect() unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: Sorry, too many clients already in
> /home/sdlweb/libsdl.org/web/include/login.inc.php on line 25
> Could not connect to the database !
>
> ugh...

I'm getting the same thing here - looks like the database server has fallen
over :(

Damn shame - I wanted to take a look at the list archives earlier - fat
chance.

Who's responsible for maintaining LibSDL.org anyway?

Later.
--
Phil.                              | Acorn Risc PC600 Mk3, SA202, 64MB, 6GB,
philpem at philpem.me.uk              | ViewFinder, 10BaseT Ethernet, 2-slice,