[SDL] SDL under Mac OS X

Richard Schreyer rws_list at girr.org
Sat Jan 15 10:49:30 PST 2005

You can build an application with the shared lib, but that would
probably involve installing the lib into one of the standard system
paths, which would mean you need an installer (not good on OS X).

Go for the framework.  In XCode, create a 'Copy Files' build phase that
will copy SDL.framework (and SDL_image.framework, and whatever else),
into the Frameworks folder inside the bundle.

Richard Schreyer