[SDL] Multi Monitor Question.

Richard Schreyer rws_list at girr.org
Thu Jan 13 17:30:23 PST 2005

I use nvidia hardware with twinview, all my metamodes specify all active
monitors.  UT2004 starts between the two screens, which I can then 'pan'
to the wrong one.  UT2004 also does not list any resolution other than
640x480.  Regardless of ut2004, being unaware of Xinerama is still a bug
in SDL.

Richard Schreyer