[SDL] SDL in dll - program crashes

Michael B. Edwin Rickert panda at industry.no-ip.com
Thu Jan 13 13:19:17 PST 2005

 From what I remember, the whole atexit() and related stuff is a real
pain with DLL boundies. I'd reorganize my code like so:

cleanup_exe.c :

void cleanup_exe( void )
{
     //everything in the exe source that you'd normaly atexit()
     cleanup_dll();
}

cleanup_dll.c :

void cleanup_dll( void )
{
     //eveything in the dll source that you'd normally atexit()
}

main.c :

int main ( void )
{