[SDL] SDL_image

paccy at t-online.de paccy at t-online.de
Wed Jan 26 08:26:50 PST 2005

Hello all,
	It's been a long time since I've written, but I run into a bit of a
concern that I hoped y'all could help with.  I am currently in the
design phase of putting together a linux system that will require 3
separate video outputs and 2 separate touch screen inputs.  Is it
possible to parse the input using SDL and determine which of the
touchscreens is being pressed?  Also, has anyone used a quad head video
card with SDL?  Finally, is it possible in linux, to use an array of
video cards instead of a single quad head video card can I use two dual
head cards?  I assume the answer to this one is you much use a single
card, but correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you for your time,
Robert Diel