[SDL] Does anyone help me?

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux at peaktime.be
Tue Jan 11 05:27:18 PST 2005

Zhou, Yubao wrote:
> sdl  Dear all,
> 	I am programming a Video project. I want to use SDL to display the video in a already created window (from QT or wxWidgets) .But to my despair, I don't consult a demo or a little coding although i knew that someone have finished.
> 	Does anyone help me?
> 	Thanks a lot...

See

http://www.libsdl.org/cvs/qtSDL.tar.gz

Google for SDL_WINDOWID for additional info, code, ...

It *is* in the SDL FAQ at libsdl.org, but admittedly one has to know
*beforehand* that one has to look under 'Environment variables'. Group:
would it not be good to add that to the LINUX FAQ?

Greetings,
--
Michel Bardiaux
Peaktime Belgium S.A.  Bd. du Souverain, 191  B-1160 Bruxelles