[SDL] Am I using the right header files?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Jan 8 13:58:46 PST 2005

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 07:27:49PM +0100, Sebastian Beschke wrote:
> Randy schrieb:
> > 'SDL_event' : undeclared identifier
> >SDLK_ESC : undeclared identifier
> > error C2051: case expression not constant
>
> Please check the docs before posting. It's:
>
> SDL_Event
>
> and
>
> SDLK_ESCAPE

Heh, I do that kind of stuff all the time.  APIs are always using
slightly different names from each other.  (BREW uses ".dx" and ".dy"
for width and height of a rectangle, while SDL uses ".w" and ".h").

It MAY be that Randy was looking at some little pseudo-code example, or
untested example code from a little how-to somewhere.

If so, Randy, you should have them correct /their/ typos.

But if not... yeah... check the docs first, next time! ;^)

-bill!