[SDL] forward decleration problem

Kostas Kostiadis kos at climaxgroup.com
Fri Jan 7 11:22:45 PST 2005

Nope...one at a time...to clarify, when I said:

> I have tried both
>
> struct SDL_MouseMotionEvent; and
> typedef struct MouseMotionEvent;

I ment I have tried both, one at a time (not both at the same time) ;-)

To answer your other question, I don't like including headers in header
files unless I have to.  It creates hude dependancy trees that on
some platforms (e.g. GameCube) are very problematic (especialy
on large projects).  So, as a habit, I prefer to use pointers and
references in headers for things I can forward declare and then include
the relevant headers in the implementation files when I actualy need to
use these types.

cheers,
k.