[SDL] Running a single binary on different versions of fedora

wyled wyled at crazedmonkeys.com
Wed Jan 5 09:43:03 PST 2005

Hi,

You are freeing memory somewhere twice. Since it's on linux try dumping
a core file and then using gdb to see where it crashes exactly. That
should help a lot.

Here's how if you don't know.

ulimit -c <size of corefile in bytes>
./yourprogram

When it crashes it will dump a core file in the folder.
then run:

gdb yourprogram core.11341 (should look something like that)

Once in gdb use the "up" and "down" commands to see the area where the
code crashes.

Also, if you used gcc to compile your programs make sure the -g option
is included.

A little debugging advice. :)