[SDL] Segmentation Fault weirdness..

mo thesilent1 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 21 18:59:53 PST 2005

In any case, were goes the details of a book describing
just that.

I already mailed Inacio about this, but I am posting
here because someone else might be interested.

NetWarriors In C : Pogramming 3D Multi-Player Games In C
Joe Gradecki
John Wiley & Sons
ISBN: 0471110647

http://www.wiley.com/legacy/compbooks/catalog/11064-7.htm

But this is really an old book, from around 97.
It targets MS-DOS and most of the techniques described
there are outdated.

The author did a new version in C++, called
NetWarriors In C++ : Pogramming 3D Multi-Player Games In C++

As far as I know it is the same book but updated for Windows 95/C++
and using GDI. But I haven't read this one.

If we time travel back to 1997, I can say that it is a good
book on the subject. But nowadays, I don't know how much it
can help you.

Cheers,
Paulo