[SDL] artsd

Pedro Izecksohn izecksohn at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 18:31:14 PST 2005

OK, with this patch applied against 1.2.8, I haven't seen any problems
with my code running for hours.  I think SDL_timer.c still has some
problems caused by the "ms" return value from the callback being
ignored if list_changed is set.  That won't happen with my code, and
since nobody else is reporting timer errors, perhaps it won't happen
with anyone else's code, either.  I have an idea how that bug can be
fixed, but I'm reluctant to make a change to fix a problem I can't
easily see.