[SDL] I/O problem solvable.... need Help though.

Daniel zombie_1985 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 02:50:35 PST 2005

Stephane Marchesin wrote:

> Video driver should be "glSDL", not "windib".
>
> Stephane

Arff... ;)

It's OK, slower than my other filters (eagle, sai2x, ...) but my game
use a lot of small SDL_UpdateRect so I suppose that the time to upload
thoses to a new opengl texture consumes much times...

Otherwise, is it possible to use the capacities of OpenGl to change the
size of viewport without change of logical size of software ?

For anyone who want to test SDL 1.2.8 with glSDL, you can download it at
http://www.murlock.org/mom/sdl-1.2.8-glsdl-devel-win32.zip
don't forget to set SDL_VIDEODRIVER=glSDL ;)

Cheers,
Murlock