[SDL] race condition in SDL_ThreadedTimerCheck?

Clifford T. Matthews ctm at ardi.com
Tue Jan 4 11:38:45 PST 2005

Attached is a diff from the 1.2.8 SDL_timer.c to a version that
includes my patches.  I did a horrible job indenting, and my comment
may be a bit longwinded, but my application seems to run fine with
this patch.

I've also included a patched SDL_timer.c in case anyone wants to look
carefully at the code and doesn't have the 1.2.8 source in front of
him.  This stuff is tricky and having more eyes look at it is a good
thing.