[SDL] Tiny winy memory leak.

Tomas Jakobsson tompsson at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 03:55:06 PST 2005

Some people might argue that memory that is allcoated once and is forgotten
to be free'd at shutdown is'nt a memory leak. But anyway. Call it whatever
you want.

Ive recently spotted that SDL_Appname is never free'd ( either that or need
new glasses ) resulting in my memory manager spitting out a warning about
this as being a memory leak. Now this leak isnt huge strlen ( SDL_Appname )
+ 1 bytes. But still.

Oh. And this is on Win32. But I dont think its used anywhere else.

My suggestion would be to free it in

DX5_DestroyWindow
and
DIB_DestroyWindow