[SDL] specifying the entry point

Kostas Kostiadis kos at climaxgroup.com
Tue Jan 18 01:08:43 PST 2005

Hello all,

Because I'm using jam and linking from libs, I have to
specify an entry point for the linker (for win and lin).

I've had a look at the code, and there are things like

#define main SDL_main or
#define console_main main

etc.

In windows I can specify SDL_main as the entry point
and everything works fine...However, the same in lin gives:

/usr/bin/ld: warning: cannot find entry symbol SDL_main; defaulting to
0804a2f8

Any ideas what I should specify for win and lin as my entry points to the
linker?  Will plain old simple "main" do?

cheers,
k.