[SDL] Modifier keys pressed during initialization stick

jimrandomh usenetNOSPAM at jimrandomh.org
Tue Jan 11 21:23:33 PST 2005

If a modifier key (ctrl, alt, shift, or meta) is held down while my
program starts, but released during initialization, SDL thinks it's
still held. In particular, I use "ctrl+F5" to start my program from an
IDE, so keypresses I get have an extraneous ctrl+ modifier on them
until I press and release ctrl.

This isn't a big problem, but it appears to be a bug and a fix or
workaround would be nice. Is this known?

--
CalcRogue: TI-89, TI-92+, PalmOS, Windows and Linux.
http://calcrogue.jimrandomh.org/