[SDL] flash / shockwave

nex NeX at moose.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 03:13:30 PST 2005

hi i'm a risc os user / programmer, we now have sdl and a few supporting
libraries, mainly due to my nagging the right people.

i was wondering if there would be any interest developing in a sdl flash /
shockwave player which may be a bonus for any platforms that do not have a
comprehensive flash / shockwave ability. ( such as riscos ;-) )

generally i am a noob to both c and sdl, so i wouldnt know where to start.
i just thought it might be a project worth thinking about.

--
nex

http://www.cloudsprinter.com/software/