[SDL] Re: SDL Digest, Vol 9, Issue 2

wyled wyled at crazedmonkeys.com
Sun Jan 2 13:10:57 PST 2005

I believe that this was a fault of mine... Sorry I posted it here.

I missed some allocations that were incorrect so for some reason in
Windows it would crash on random areas, this was one area I found it
crashed on. No debugger picked up the mis-allocations so that's why I
was led to believe the problem might be in TTF_SizeText, but the only
problem I can see is adding error protection...

ie. I had no null character at the end of my strings due to the mis-
allocation. Perhaps checking if it is there would prevent this "hanging
effect" but it was just sloppy code on my part.

Hope that clears it up.

--
John Josef
Wyled