[SDL] KeyRepeat fix

Jon Daniel forcemaster at gmx.net
Sun Jan 2 09:36:09 PST 2005

If you switch keys very fast and hold the last one it
doesn't get repeated because the key release of the first key
occured after the key press of the second key.
Unfortunatly the key release of the first key sets
SDL_KeyRepeat.timestamp = 0; causing the the second key not to repeat.

This should be always reproducable. I've only checked this on x86-64
X11.

To fix this I just added another condition to make sure the sym of the
released key matches SDL_KeyRepeat.key.keysym.sym.

Patch file included.

Jon Daniel