[SDL] SDL-OpenGL Texture mapping

John Silicon jsilicon at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 30 05:10:01 PST 2003

Hrmmm... I assume you're trying to compile/run the code unmoddified, so you
can tehoretically blame the the SDL port from NeHe's tut7.
I believe it worked fine last time I downloaded it -- of course I'm on
Windows, so that might affect it.  Re-check the code to make sure you're
trying to load the correct files (with the right case, too).  If all else
fails, try contacting NeHe -- he seems to respond to most emails within a
day or two (tip: if you try to send around 1 to 2 am [EST], he might respond
within an hour or two [experience])

- Silicon.