[SDL] SDL_GetVideoInfo strangeness

John Philip phip at spymac.com
Sat Nov 29 22:57:01 PST 2003

On my Mac OS X system, calling SDL_SetVideoMode(SDL_HWSURFACE |
SDL_FULLSCREEN | SDL_DOUBLEBUF) results in a surface with the following
flags:
     SDL_HWSURFACE
     SDL_NOFRAME
     SDL_PREALLOC
     SDL_DOUBLEBUF
     SDL_FULLSCREEN

This SDL_Surface for the screen claims to be a hardware surface, is it
really? If so, SDL_GetVideoInfo() should be returning hw_available =
true, and probably some other fields true as well.