[SDL] SDL opengl stopped working

Jimmy Karlsson jimmy.karlsson at nempo.net
Sat Nov 29 05:53:00 PST 2003

I trust that the package management system (portage) installed it
correctly but I'll do some checking. Can it be that I'm running the 2.6
(some test version) thatäs messing things up. It's just that the only
thing that's not working is SDL opengl, q3, nwn and glut apps works just
fine so I know that opengl in general works.