[SDL] SDL_svg has born!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Nov 28 15:09:01 PST 2003

On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 02:37:47PM +0100, Enzo wrote:

> Hello guys!
>
> I've written a simple (for now :) library to
> link together libsvg and libsdl.

Hi Enzo.  Thanks so much, this is just the kind of project I need to
help get Tux Print off the ground! :^)

I realize this is your first release, but I was wondering if you wanted
some feedback, e.g., on the build process? :^)

I got it running, after installing SDL_gfx and then figuring out how to
install libsvg ;^)

One thing I noticed when running the test program on the test svg file,
is that it didn't look the same... no color, and many of the lines
looked hollow.

Is this just due to options being sent to SDL_svg or libsvg?  Or is it
just that you haven't gotten the fill routines written yet? :)

Thanks!  Very excitedly,

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                           Got kids?  Get Tux Paint!