[SDL] Re: patch for SDL_rotozoom.c

CRV§ADER//KY crusader at inwind.it
Fri Nov 28 10:22:01 PST 2003

>>Oh, I also wanted to thank A. Schiffler for his attempt in obfuscating
>>the actual resize function (zoomSurfaceRGBA). I had to make a little
>>modification to it (blit to a SDL_Rect instead of the full image) and I
>>found easier to rewrite it from scratch. Good job.  :(
>

>  Can send us your full version?????

It's work in progress. I'll make you know when it's ready... however
it's the infamous SDL_BlitResize function.

--
[] Guido Imperiale
[] CRV§ADER//KY

crusaderky at libero dot it
http://www.crusaderky.altervista.org

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est" (Knowledge is Power)
      -- Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
         Meditationes Sacrae, de Haeresibus

"The Net treats censorship as damage and routes around it."
	-- John Gilmore

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that
10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say: 'Daddy, where
were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
       -- Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation