[SDL] SDL and Dev C++

John Daly jtd at siliconartists.de
Thu Nov 27 15:31:01 PST 2003

Thanks for the information. I am now happily experimenting with SDL.

I originally tried to port a game that a friend of mine programmed to
windows (and gave up), its its one big 250 line loop with another 200 lines
of structs to make it look Object Oriented. It compiles but doesn't run on
windows, that makes is MacOSX only. To bad, i made lots of graphics for it
and can't even use it on my one PC.

Thanks again.