[SDL] calibration of inputdevices

Samuel taxtropel_news at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 16:57:00 PST 2003

can you send me some screen shots and some more details on your joystick, and
I'll see what I can do for calibration towards that,

Also give SDLJoytest-GL a try as it has many bug fixes.

right now the range for the axes in SDLJoytest are hardcoded at 65534, w/ a
zero for middle (-32767 -> 0 -> 32767) and there may be a problem w/ this.
(it was something I was worried about, but I've only got 3 joysticks/pads to
test w/ so...)

The next release will include user config file and a global config file.

but hey! I'm glad to see people giving my stuff a try! thanks a bunch!
Samuel E. Bray