[SDL] Re: C code for multiple windows

j_post j_post at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 19 17:07:01 PST 2003

On Wednesday 19 November 2003 01:32 pm, Tom Wilson wrote:
> Now, this is not a flame, please do not take it that way.

Not at all ;-)

> If they are both set to CW_USEDEFAULT then it *should* place it somewhere
> sensible. Otherwise set the values to some number.
> so you probably want to do the following:

No matter what I do to startUpInfo.dwX, etc, Windows insists on placing the
child processes smack on top of the parent process. I'm compiling on Linux
using mingw32 and testing on WinXP Professional. Perhaps it would be
different if I had a native Windows compiler, but I don't see how.

> Otherwise I found it to be enlightening code...

Thanks :-)

Jeff