[SDL] SDL in Microsoft Visual Studio C++ .NET (dot net) (version 7)

John Silicon jsilicon at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 19 12:59:00 PST 2003

You might need to actually link the SDLmain.lib and SDL.lib in MSVC++7
using:

 #pragma comment(lib, "SDL.lib")
 #pragma comment(lib, "SDLmain.lib")

Even if you have them in your project's link settings.  I've seen it link
SDL/SDLmain without them before, but it _always_ links them properly if you
do this.

- Silicon