[SDL] XCode project-templates?

Richard Schreyer rws_list at girr.org
Wed Nov 19 11:22:01 PST 2003

The ZeroLink problem is easily fixed, and it's a good thin.  On my low
end hardware, without ZeroLink, it takes 20 seconds after pressing the
compile button to get into the Atlantis test app.  With ZeroLink, 3.5s.

Anyhow, to fix it, you need to add SDL.framework to the project.
(assume a default location of ~/Library/Frameworks).  ZeroLink will
only dynamically load libraries that are part of the project, so right
now it fails whenever it tries to call anything in SDL.framework.

Also, any hope of getting the Xcode projects directly into CVS, rather
than in a tgz file?  I believe that the .nib and .xcode formats are
both entirely text based, simply to allow easy project file management
using cvs?  This would allow much easier updating of the SDL project
(as it was, I had to go manually add the new cpuinfo stuff, which while
not difficult, was a bit annoying until i figured out what was going
on).

Richard Schreyer