[SDL] SDL to display video!!!!

Franck SICARD sdl.org at 3demi.net
Tue Nov 18 06:57:00 PST 2003

Don't have the time to look and test you code, but have a look at the
attached class.
It do what you want, and it work (for me). You will be abale to compare
it with your code.

	Franck

--
Franck SICARD            <Franck.Sicard at 3demi.net>           http://3demi.net/
PGP key=DFDFA865 fingerprint=8E2E 167E 9503 461B AD76 D962 2EEE 9869 DFDF A865