[SDL] #include "SDL.h"

Glenn Maynard g_sdl at zewt.org
Sat Nov 15 18:15:01 PST 2003

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 10:38:56AM +0100, Jacek Popławski wrote:
> I know this is not serious problem, but I think that it is interesting to find
> why it happen. And both on irc and here everyone just repeat obvious things
> about -pedantic/ansi and ""/<> which IMHO are not related.

If you want to know why gcc has unexpected behavior, you should be
asking on a gcc list, not an SDL list.

Note, also, that you didn't acknowledge in your first post that
-pedantic turns on bogus warnings and shouldn't actually be used in
practice, so it's expected that you'd be told "don't do that".

--
Glenn Maynard