[SDL] pbuffer support

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Wed Nov 12 21:14:02 PST 2003

> I saw the following message in the archives:

> http://www.libsdl.org/pipermail/sdl/2003-August/055637.html

> However, checking CVS, I don't see any pbuffer code.  Is anyone still
> actively developing pbuffer support.  If not, what needs to be done to
> get it working?

Pbuffer support is in the SDL 1.3 branch as SDL_RenderTarget:
http://www.libsdl.org/cvs/SDL-1.3.tar.gz

You can also directly check it out with this command:
cvs -d :pserver:guest at libsdl.org:/home/sdlweb/libsdl.org/cvs co -r branch_1_\
3_x SDL12

This branch is based on the SDL 1.2.6 release.  As additional 1.2.x releases
are made, I will merge the fixes into the SDL 1.3 branch.

See ya!