[SDL] Filesystem routines

Santi Ontañón santi.ontanon at terra.es
Tue Nov 11 02:04:01 PST 2003

May be we could use PhysicsFS, but I have to agree with Stuart that just
adding thos functions for file management (the basic ones, just to
manage paths, files, directories, etc.) will be of great help. Since, if
SDL handles threads, input, etc. Why not handle filesystem? So you only
need a single library and not two.
In my applications all the code is nice except for the file-system code
where you have to use #ifdef _WIN32, etc.