[SDL] Re : SDL and VS.NET

Sebastian Porstendorfer hellfire99 at web.de
Thu Nov 20 06:08:01 PST 2003

You know, I actually have wasted a substantial amount of time trying to wrap
SDL in C++, and in the end, I ended up using SDL objects as variables in my
other objects were appropriate.  It turned out to be a lot less code. I am
still considering wrapping SDL_Rect so I can associate certain methods with
it, such as rotating the rect, but I am looking for simpler solutions, It
seems like a waste to create all that overhead for a couple simple methods.
Any one have suggestions?
Thanks,
Jason.