[SDL] Mac: Primate Plunge finished

Joseph Humfrey joseph at mansefield.net
Wed Nov 5 08:59:01 PST 2003

>> Nice screenshots. Any plans on releasing the source and/or porting it
>> to other platforms, such as Win32 and Linux?
>
> All entries for the uDG contest must release their source code at the
> end of the contest.

True, except that we can choose the licence for it, and I've chosen the
uDevGame licence, which entitles users to use my source for education
purposes only.. so while you could go and build it yourself you could
hardly release it to the public under your own name.

But yes, I would like to port it to Win32 and Linux if possible.
Problem is, I have no experience with compiling on any platform other
than MacOS X/Project Builder, so have no idea where to start with
either of them.

On the plus side, the code is completely cross platform, except for
perhaps changing some paths so they don't try to look in the .app's
Content/Resources/ directory etc.

Would appreciate any help in porting to Windows and Linux!

--Joseph