[SDL] OpenGL acceleration

Oleksiy apothek at ukr.net
Wed Nov 19 06:35:01 PST 2003

If you lauch under X a program which relies on SDL, then it will use X library calls. If you launch it under a framebuffer console, then it will use the framebuffer calls.

SDL is built upon several rendering system like the kernel framebuffer, X11, directX... The X11 part is built upon X11 libs like GTK or QT.

Julien