[SDL] LAV Perl bindings for SDL

Torsten Mohr tmohr at s.netic.de
Mon Nov 17 10:45:01 PST 2003

Hi everybody,

i just uploaded version 0.2.0, called:

http://www.s.netic.de/tmohr/lavperl-0.2.0.tar.bz2

This one can export the buffer of a LAVRGBA as a perl string
which can then be used as an input to SDL::Surface to create
a Surface.

There's a test script that lets you single step through an
AVI generated with the Linux Audio Video Tools with the SDLK_Left
(Backward) and SDLK_Right (Forward) keys.

SDL::Surface gives a warning, when a Surface is generated without
the parameter -name.  I changed SDL/Surface.pm in my installation
like this, so it is checked if the parameter is defined:

-	if ( $options{-name} ne "" && exists $SDL::{IMGLoad} ) {
+	if ( defined($options{-name}) && $options{-name} ne "" && \
exists $SDL::{IMGLoad} ) {

Best regards,
Torsten.