[SDL] [Announce] SDL_buffer-0.1.1

CRV§ADER//KY crusader at inwind.it
Sun Nov 16 14:59:00 PST 2003

Little (but critical) bug fix in scale determination.

http://www.crusaderky.altervista.org/downloads.php#SDL_buffer

--
[] Guido Imperiale
[] CRV§ADER//KY

crusaderky at libero dot it
http://www.crusaderky.altervista.org

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est" (Knowledge is Power)
      -- Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
         Meditationes Sacrae, de Haeresibus

"The Net treats censorship as damage and routes around it."
	-- John Gilmore

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that
10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say: 'Daddy, where
were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
       -- Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation