[SDL] dualhead fullscreen and mouse disappears

Pasi Kärkkäinen pasik at iki.fi
Thu Nov 13 09:22:03 PST 2003

Hello!

I have application that does opengl graphics with SDL, and has control-gui
with wxwindows ..

The sdl window is on it's own head (display), and control-gui on it's own.

Now, If I set up the sdl window fullscreen, I lose the mouse pointer
totally.. it disappears. I can't use it in the other head (where I have the
control-gui)..

Any way to solve this? I'm using Linux / XFree86.

Thanks!

-- Pasi Kärkkäinen

                                   ^
                                .     .