[SDL] bass.dll

Serg Nechaeff hrm at tut.by
Thu Nov 13 08:07:02 PST 2003

Hello, could please help me, I am trying to include bass music system to my
sdl-based project and it doesn't work - I am getting no erros or
warnings, the computer just restarts :(   (VC6, WinXP, SB Audigy)

hWnd = FindWindow(NULL, "...."); //this DOES work :)

if ( SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_VIDEO) < 0 ) {
   fprintf(stderr, "Unable to init SDL: %s\n", SDL_GetError());
   MessageBox(hWnd, "Unable to init game engine", "Error Message", MB_OK|MB_ICONEXCLAMATION);
   exit(1);
}

//try initializing the default device, at 44100hz stereo 16-bits

if (!BASS_Init(1,44100,0,hWnd,NULL)) {
// couldn't initialize device, so use "no sound"
   BASS_Init(0,44100,0,hWnd,NULL);  }