[SDL] Image Editor

Jorge L.Martin C. explorer at cwp.net.pa
Tue Nov 11 07:56:03 PST 2003

Hi guy's, This could sound a little off-topic but I'm having a hard time
with this, I'm looking for a way to put animation together, I'm using
one image with diferent images separates by size for animation, Right
now i'm making a GIF with the animation editor and then copy / paste
every frame in the position, that's pretty buried so I guess there must
be a way to get a GIF or diferent images for frames and put they all
together with a simple command line or menu action,, what do you use for
these?

thx