[SDL] SDL and gcc >= 3.3.1 fix

Stephane Marchesin stephane.marchesin at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 10 10:50:01 PST 2003

Hi,

Lately, I upgraded my gcc compiler and could trigger the error described
in this thread :
http://www.libsdl.org/pipermail/sdl/2003-September/056163.html

SDL_RLEaccel.c: In function `RLEClipBlit':
SDL_RLEaccel.c:845: error: invalid `asm': invalid expression as operand
SDL_RLEaccel.c:845: error: invalid `asm': invalid expression as operand
SDL_RLEaccel.c:845: error: invalid `asm': invalid expression as operand

The attached patch fixes this issue, and is smaller than the previous
one, as I was able to trigger the issue, so I could narrow it.

Stephane