[SDL] SDL_SetVideoMode extention...

Hofmann, Sebastian hofmann at dvs.de
Fri Nov 7 03:24:01 PST 2003

Hello I have a question about SDL_SetVideoMode...

I am programming with QT and have my own Window and my own HWND handle...for the funktion DX5_SetVideoMode.
Is there a chance to tune the funktion with one more parameter( a HWND Handle) so i can give her my own QT HWND handle
and the function musst not create a own window he can and musst use my HWND. If not HWND given the function create one....like now...

So you can Include SDL in QT without an extra SDL Frame... !

Can some body edit this funktion official? Or musst i make a special hack for my application.
I think many people maybe need this feature...

yours sincerely
Sebastian Hofmann