[SDL] Windows FSAA

Morgan McGuire morgan3d at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 14:30:01 PST 2003

I can't get FSAA to work on Win32.  I'm using Win2k with a GeForceFX 5900
Ultra.  If I force FSAA via the driver it works correctly.  If I use SDL, I get
nothing:

    // No matter what I pass in for fsaa (e.g. 0, 1, 2, 4), I get no
antialiasing
    SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_MULTISAMPLEBUFFERS, 1);
    SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_MULTISAMPLESAMPLES, fsaa);

    SDL_SetVideoMode(...)

    int actualFSAABuffers = 0, actualFSAASamples = 0;
    SDL_GL_GetAttribute(SDL_GL_MULTISAMPLEBUFFERS, &actualFSAABuffers);
    SDL_GL_GetAttribute(SDL_GL_MULTISAMPLESAMPLES, &actualFSAASamples);
    // The values aren't even set by these calls; they remain at whatever I
initialize to!

Has anyone gotten FSAA to work on Windows?

-m

=====
Morgan McGuire
morgan3d at yahoo.com