[SDL] simple window lib?

Daniel Hedrick daniel at hedrick.org
Fri Jan 31 08:46:01 PST 2003

Sayeth Calvin Spealman on Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 10:22:23AM -0500:
> I was wondering if anyone knows a library that does windows and little
> else. not the OS, the widget. I want to be able to create multiple
> windows and draw to them with SDL and/or OpenGL. I dont need a big GUI
> library, however, so something like wxWindows isnt good.

Check out some of the gui libraries built specifically for
SDL on the SDL libraries page. One that might be of use
to you is SDL_gui:

http://www.newimage.com/~rhk/SDL_gui/index.html

Thx,
-daniel
daniel at hedrick.org
--
There are 10 types of people in this world...