[SDL] Problem with threads and new in C++

Julien Pauty jpauty at irisa.fr
Thu Jan 30 08:15:01 PST 2003

> You have memory corruption somewhere in your program.
> It sounds like something is writing over the end of an array.

Yes, I was thinking of such a problem, but in the code I sent I don't access
to an array. Basically, I just create an object and in this object create an
array, but I don't touch to this array. So I can't corrupt hte memory there.
In fact, if  I create just an "unsigned char" (with new) and not an array,
the problem also occur.